In the first four years of the Cultural Infrastructure Grant program, $3.6million in grants to 92 projects has leveraged ~$20million cultural space improvements, helping Vancouver-based nonprofit cultural organizations with their space needs. The 2012 program awarded 23 grants between $3,000 and $150,000.
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations & Expansions
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- And More!
2013 Submission Information
Application Deadline: Friday, May 03, 2013
This program is available to Vancouver-based nonprofit cultural organizations.
All applicants must meet with Cultural Services staff prior to submission. To set up a mandatory meeting to discuss your project please contact Debra Bodner (Cultural Planner) after March 1, 2013, email@example.com, 604-873-7211.