CITY OF VANCOUVER
2014 Cultural Infrastructure Grants
Continuing to help Vancouver-based non-profit cultural organizations
and/or charitable institutions with their cultural facility needs.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE FRIDAY APRIL 11, 2014
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand Analysis or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations, Expansions or Purchases
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- And More!
ATTEND AN OPTIONAL OPEN HOUSE
To help you plan and prepare your grant application, staff are hosting two FREE information sessions. Expect a review of the guidelines and grant process followed by a question and answer period.
- Tuesday, March 11, 2014 from 3:30-5pm
- Wednesday, March 19, 2014 from 4:30-6pm
Space is limited to 20 seats per session, so please only one representative per organization.
To reserve your seat visit https://cig2014-openhouse.eventbrite.ca
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET WITH CITY STAFF BOOK YOUR MEETING TODAY
All applicants must meet with a Cultural Planner between February 17 – April 4, 2014. Please book early. Contact: Debra Bodner (Cultural Planner), firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-873-7211 to book your appointment.
- Want to get a quick sense of whether your organization or project is eligible to apply for a grant?
- Interested in tools to help you fully develop your grant Cultural Infrastructure Grant application?
- Looking to review the required submission documents?