Deadline for applications is March 18th!
You must consult with staff before submitting an application
Is your group planning a community-based art project or event? Your group may be eligible for grant money for planning, running, or promoting that event or project.
The Community Arts Grant Program supports a diverse range of publicly accessible arts and cultural activities which celebrate Vancouver’s diverse communities and neighbourhoods. The program aims to support projects that:
- Increase public participation and engagement in arts and culture
- Recognize and strengthen the role of artists in our communities
- Activate Vancouver neighbourhoods, communities and public spaces
- Strengthen community connections and celebrate Vancouver’s diversity
Successful projects range from amateur to professional, small to mid-sized, in any artistic discipline, in which communities and artists are actively engaged.
APPLICATION PROCESS – 2 steps to success
- Review the information guide published online at: http://vancouver.ca/people-programs/community-arts-grant-program.aspx
- Contact Cultural Services to discuss your group’s eligibility! First time applicants, as well as anyone with questions regarding their project or the application, must contact a Cultural Planner to discuss the proposed project and eligibility prior to the application deadline. Contact:
Cultural Planners: Doug Durand or Alix Sales
Phone : 604.829.2007
Eligible and returning projects will be provided a link to an on-line application form with all submission requirements.