2016 Cultural Infrastructure Grants
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: FRIDAY April 08, 2016
The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Renovations & Expansions
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- Purchase Space
- And More!
2016 Guidelines and Application Forms will be available early February at http://vancouver.ca/culture.
To inquire about the grant, please contact Debra Bodner at
email@example.com or 604-873-7211.
A GRANT INFORMATION SESSION
early MARCH – Date TBA
Learn the ins and outs of the process and valuable submission tips.
The City of Vancouver Cultural Infrastructure Grant is available for
Vancouver-based non-profits to assist with their cultural space projects.