Does your arts organization have space issues?
- A Leaky Roof?
- Outdated Washrooms?
- Need to Expand?
- Accessibility Challenges?
- Looking for New Space?
- Looking for Partners to Share Space?
The City of Vancouver Cultural Infrastructure Grant is available for Vancouver-based non-profits to assist with their cultural space projects. Success can mean receiving up to 50% of your project budget to leverage outside funds!
APPLICATION DEADLINE – April 6th, 2016
It’s not too early to plan your submission. Let us help you increase the strength of your 2016 Cultural Infrastructure Grant. The first step is to meet with City staff to discuss your project and its eligibility. Don’t forget to do your research.
- 2015 Guidelines and Application Forms published online
- Book a meeting TODAY by contacting Debra Bodner at email@example.com or 604-873-7211.
FREE GRANT INFORMATION SESSION – March 10th, 2016
While meeting with staff is a required step in the application process, another way to strengthen your application is to attend the workshop! Learn the ins and outs of the process and valuable submission tips. Limited seats are available. When you call to book your meeting with City staff reserve a workshop seat as well! Contact Debra Bodner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-873-7211.
ABOUT THIS GRANT
Since 2009, through the Cultural Infrastructure Grant program, Cultural Services has provided 173 organizations with $6.3M in funding to secure and improve arts and culture spaces in Vancouver.
The annual Cultural Infrastructure Grant provides funding to help Vancouver-based non-profit arts and culture organizations plan for, purchase, build, renovate, or expand cultural facilities. The Cultural Infrastructure Grant can assist with:
- Feasibility Studies
- Demand or Needs Assessments
- Building Programs or Functional Plans
- Real Estate Studies
- Capital Fundraising Plans
- Renovations & Expansions
- Architectural or Engineering Consultations
- Accessibility Improvements
- Electrical, Plumbing, Heating Upgrades
- AND MORE!